Let me come to you
Initial Mobile Nutrition Consultation (1 hour) $120
-follow ups (30 mins) $60
Family Mobile Nutrition Consultations (min three people, of the same family) $80 pp
– follow ups $50 pp
Child Mobile Nutrition Consultations – $80 (45mins)
– follow ups (30 mins) $40
*although I would LOVE to reach everyone personally, all mobile services and group sessions are for Southern Brisbane, Gold Coast & Byron Bay only due to travel limitations.
Never fear, if you live outside of mobile areas, you can still book a Skype Consultation
Beta Me provides individualised and personalised nutrition consultations from the comfort of your own home, office or favourite café.
Initial Nutrition Consultation (60mins)
Initial consultations are suggested to those with the desire for personalized nutrition and diet advice. This encompasses a detailed review of your medical history, a background assessment, body composition analysis, and to view your current eating habits to be able to offer a comprehensive, made-just-for-you nutrition or diet plan. This initial consultation is conducted across 1 hour (some cases may need more time or to be completed at follow-ups consultations depending on case presentation).
- Background Nutrition Assessment involves:
- Comprehensive history of your medical background
- The collation and brief review of results health history results
- Recent blood or medical tests (in-depth review to be conducted after the session and discussed at follow-up consultations if not urgent)
- A brief review of any medications or nutritional supplements you may be currently taking (to be discussed in more depth at follow up consultations)
- Discussion of exercise and lifestyle habits past and present
- Body analysis (if weight loss or gain is the goal) –including
- Body composition analysis (BIA)
- A detailed review of your current diet diary and habits including identifying currently used brands and quantities.
This provides the information required to develop a personalised, detailed diet plan based on your clinical presentation and needs.
- Goal Setting: This part is up to you. Your nutritionist’s guidance assists in:
- Moving through the identification
- And setting of goals that include both short and long term desired outcomes of your nutrition treatment.
As a united front, with you leading the way, you will develop SMART goals (specific, realistic and achievable goals) and collaborate with your nutrition practitioner to identify healthy and attainable strategies to reach them and identify barriers that may be hindering your ability to achieve health and wellness outcomes.
This provides your Beta Me nutritionist with the ability to develop a diet plan suited to you that fits within your lifestyle, dietary needs, health concerns and desired health and wellness outcomes.
Our slogan Together We Nourish, is encouragement that we are in this together and we will provide motivation and arm you with the tools you require to achieve the goals you set out for yourself.
- Let Us Educate You for Life: Your nutrition practitioner has a passion for educating you on everything nutrition and provides you with take home information to provide your family, so you can educate them.
This tutoring will be based around:
- Our knowledge and relationship with food
- Your healthy lifestyle
- And how diet and lifestyle support your health and wellness goals.
We are not about, telling you what you should do, rather arming you with the information as to why you should include/exclude something from your eating lifestyle.
You will also be assisted in:
- The reading of packaging labels
- Provided with healthy recipes suited to your lifestyle, nutrition goals and health outcomes
- As well as diet and menu planning that suits your lifestyle and personal/family preferences.
Your practitioner is there to answer any question you may have with regards to lifestyle, health and nutrition across the therapeutic relationship.
Useful information to bring to your appointment
- Recent blood lipid profile
- Latest pathology tests
- List of current medications, doses and when and why they were prescribed
- Three day food/ diet diary, including drinks
- Exercise diary
- Three day symptoms and stool diary