Prefer to visit a clinic?
Book an appointment at the Runaway Bay Clinic today
Initial Mobile Nutrition Consultation (1 hour) $120
Follow ups (30 mins) $60
Family In-clinic Nutrition Consultations (minimum three people, of the same family) $80 pp
Follow ups $50 pp
Children Nutrition Consultations – $80 (45mins)
Follow ups (30 mins) $40
Beta Me provides individualised and personalised nutrition consultations in a professional and trusting environment.
Initial Nutrition Consultation (60mins)
Initial consultations are suggested to those with the desire for personalized nutrition and diet advice. This encompasses a detailed review of your medical history, a background assessment, body composition analysis, and to view your current eating habits to be able to offer a comprehensive, made-just-for-you nutrition or diet plan. This initial consultation is conducted across 1 hour (some cases may need more time or to be completed at follow-ups consultations depending on case presentation).
- Background Nutrition Assessment involves:
- Comprehensive history of your medical background
- The collation and brief review of results health history results
- Recent blood or medical tests (in-depth review to be conducted after the session and discussed at follow-up consultations if not urgent)
- A brief review of any medications or nutritional supplements you may be currently taking (to be discussed in more depth at follow up consultations)
- Discussion of exercise and lifestyle habits past and present
- Body analysis (if weight loss or gain is the goal) –including
- Body composition analysis (BIA)
- A detailed review of your current diet diary and habits including identifying currently used brands and quantities.
- Goal Setting: This part is up to you. Your nutritionist’s guidance assists in:
- Moving through the identification
- And setting of goals that include both short and long term desired outcomes of your nutrition treatment.
- Let Us Educate You for Life: Your nutrition practitioner has a passion for educating you on everything nutrition and provides you with take home information to provide your family, so you can educate them.
This tutoring will be based around:
- Your knowledge and relationship with food
- Your healthy lifestyle
- And how diet and lifestyle support your health and wellness goals.
I am not there to tell you what you should eat or do with your time. I am there to arm you with the information as to WHY you should include/exclude something from your eating lifestyle. The journey is yours and yours alone.
You will also be assisted in:
- The reading of packaging labels
- Provided with healthy recipes suited to your lifestyle, nutrition goals and health outcomes
- As well as diet and menu planning that suits your lifestyle and personal/family preferences.
I, as your practitioner will be there every step of the way to answer any question you may have with regards to lifestyle, health and nutrition across the therapeutic relationship.
Useful information to bring to your appointment
- Recent blood lipid profile
- Latest pathology tests
- List of current medications, doses and when and why they were prescribed
- Three day food/ diet diary, including drinks
- Exercise diary
- Three day symptoms and stool diary
To book email email@example.com
or call 0413 119 161