Quality assurance is guarantee through the use of evidence-based nutritional practice to support your body’s natural ability to heal and energise itself, incorporating dietary inclusions and exclusions, and supplementation where needed.
Your practitioner Danielle remains up-to-date with the latest research to ensure effective treatment outcomes.
The appreciation of both orthodox and traditional techniques ensures treatments are guided with your best interests at heart.
Thorough investigative consultations allow for a deeper understanding of your body’s health and how we, together, can optimise it to be ‘beta’, for you to live the happy, healthy and fulfilled life that you deserve.
Danielle believes not in diet, but in a lifestyle centred around quality nutrition and eating habits..
Areas regularly presented for nutritional treatment include:
- Weight loss/ Weight gain
- Intolerances/ Allergies (food, environmental and seasonal related)
- Gastrointestinal/ Digestive complaints (GORD, inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, diarrhoea, IBS)
- Nutritional Deficiencies including anaemia
- Eating Disorders
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)/ High Cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome/ Overweight
- Stress/ fatigue/ anxiety/ PTSD
- Adrenal Health/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Thyroid conditions
- Autoimmune Support/ Multiple Sclerosis/ Coeliac Disease
- Hormonal dysregulation (e.g. PMS, endometriosis, PCOS, low libido, fertility, menopause)
- Functional pathology conducted at additional cost