Throughout your time with Nutritionist Danielle, you can be confident in the quality of personalised care you receive. Your care is guarantee through the use of evidence-based nutritional practice to support your body’s natural ability to heal and energise itself. The incorporation of dietary inclusions, exclusions, and supplementation (only where necessary) is this basis of treatment plans that are suited to your needs, goals and health requirements.
Your practitioner Danielle remains up-to-date with the latest research to ensure effective treatment outcomes.
The appreciation of both orthodox and traditional techniques ensures treatments are guided with your best interests at heart.
Thorough investigative consultations allow for a deeper understanding of your body’s health and how we, together, can optimise it to be ‘beta’, for you to live the happy, healthy and fulfilled life that you deserve.
Danielle believes not in diet, but in a lifestyle centred around quality nutrition and eating habits.
Areas regularly presented for nutritional treatment include:
- Weight loss/ Weight gain
- Intolerances/ Allergies (food, environmental and seasonal related)
- Gastrointestinal/ Digestive complaints (GORD, inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, diarrhoea, IBS)
- Nutritional Deficiencies including anaemia
- Eating Disorders
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)/ High Cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome/ Overweight
- Stress/ fatigue/ anxiety/ PTSD
- Adrenal Health/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Thyroid conditions
- Autoimmune Support/ Multiple Sclerosis/ Coeliac Disease
- Hormonal dysregulation (e.g. PMS, endometriosis, PCOS, low libido, fertility, menopause)
- Functional pathology conducted at additional cost