Think you may have a Digestive Disorder
Food Intolerance/Allergy or IBS?
Did you know
A qualified nutritionist can be a wealth of support and knowledge to aid in identifying foods that may be creating your symptoms.
This will enable you to make life changing dietary changes.
If you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms a nutritionist is what you are looking for…
- Bloating/swollen stomach, flatulence (gas)
- Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome AKA the dreaded IBS
- Pain and/or discomfort after eating certain foods or any food
- Irregular bowel motions, constipation/diarrhoea or both
- Reflux/indigestion or are on reflux/antacid medication
- Nausea or vomiting
- Unexplained weight gain/weight loss or unable to lose/gain weight
- Irritability, anxiety
- Periodic incontinence or embarrassing rushes to the bath room
Digestive problems are often the corner stone of other health conditions that are not as obviously gut related. A Nutritionist will always begin with an assessment of the gut because all ailments stem from poor gut health in one way or another, even if gut symptoms do not seem to knowingly present.
The bacteria living in our gut greatly dictate the health of the rest of our body. If the beneficial bacteria are eradicated by antibiotics or their balance is thrown by toxins, inflammation, poor food choices, alcohol, smoking, stress our own metabolic processes among other things, it is extremely difficult to maintain good health. We can easily find ourselves suffering from
- Adrenal fatigue, exhaustion, irritability
- Sleep disturbance
- Onset of autoimmune conditions
- Poor immune health
- Mood swings, anxiety, depression
- Skin rashes or poor skin health (eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis)
- Weight issues
- Type II diabetes
- Headaches, migraines
- Joint pain
- Thyroid issues